lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

Saturdays Class - Role-Play (Introducing a friend or a colleague)

Good Afternoon my fellow pupils. I hope you had a fantastic week.

Here are the guidelines for the oral task in groups that you have to prepare for next class on Saturday :

1. Create a role-play in groups of three where you recreate a conversation following the steps for making an introduction.

As a reminder, I'm publishing them again for you to avoid any doubts.

Making Introductions

- May I introduce myself?


- This is (name)


- You know (name) , don't you?


- I'd (would) like to introduce ( name )  to you.


- Pleased/glad/it's a pleasure/ to meet you. I've heard so much about you.


-Nice to meet you (name)


-Let me introduce you to (name)
























I want to remind you that you have to ensure yourselves to use greetings and farewells, and YOU CANNOT READ during the conversation. Furthermore, you have to try harder in acting naturally. You can be creative in your conversations for example you can recreate the meeting in a restaurant, in a café, pub or bar. Subsequently, it's your duty to be creative.


Finally, you can  send me a small draft (borrador) of your conversations in a WORD document for me to correct any mistakes or questions you have.


If you have any other questions, please don't doubt in contacting me to my personal E-mail.

Have a nice rest of the week, guys! :)

Regards,

Adrian Meza

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario