martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

Weekdays class course I

Good Evening

Dear Students

On the copies I delivered to you today, I want you to bring them for next class since you will start to prepare a conversation based on how to introduce a friend or a colleague to someone. For this reason, don't forget to bring your copy with the same name to class on Thursday because I will give you time to prepare the conversations which the due date to present them is for Tuesday next week. Moreover, I will clarify any doubts in class on Thursday about that task.

On the other hand, I am going to make a quiz next Thursday based on numbers since you need to improve that part. Remember that you have to be autonomous when you are starting to learn a new language.

Regards,

Adrian Meza


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario